1. You are a cyclist in a cross-country race. Just before the crossing finish line you overtake the person in second place! What place did you finish in?
2. In a year there are 12 months. 7 months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
3. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
4. I do not have any special powers, but I can predict the score of any football game before it begins. How can I do this?
5. In baseball, how many outs are there in an inning?
6. I have 2 U.S. coins that total 55 cents. One of them is not a nickel. What are the 2 coins?
7. What are the next 3 letters in the following sequence? J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, __, __, __
8. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?
9. Which is heavier? A pound of feathers, or a pound of rocks?
10. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
11. I left my campsite and hiked south for 3 miles. Turned east and hiked for 3 miles. Then turned north and hiked for 3 miles, at which time I came upon a bear inside my tent eating my food! What color was the bear?
12. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never speaks, has a head but never weeps, and has a bed but never sleeps?
13. A man left home running. He ran a ways and then turned left, ran the same distance and turned left again, ran the same distance and turned left again. When he got home there were two masked men. Who were they?
14. What is full of holes but can still hold water?