Complete the following tasks or answer the following questions:
It is time to begin your Mid-Term Exam. You are going to utilize the iNOW feature of the Lee County Schools Homepage and compare this year to last school year. This assignment has to be submitted by the end of your exam time.
Open the iNOW login by clicking the link.
1. Using the GPA calculator here, what is your current GPA?
2. In iNOW, you have the ability to go to previous school years. What was your GPA at the end of last school year?
3. Is this year's GPA greater or less than last year's GPA?
4. What are three main reasons for the difference in GPAs?
5. According the iNOW, how many absences do you have this year?
6. How many absences did you have last year?
7. Is your school attendance better or worse this year and why?
8. According to iNOW, how many discipline write ups have you had this school year?
9. How many discipline write ups did you have last school year?
10. Are your discipline write ups lower or higher this year and why?
11. What are three strategies that you can utilize to increase your current GPA?
12. School attendance is important. Do you agree or disagree with that statement? Why or why not?
13. If you could propose one change to Beulah High School, what would it be and why?
14. What are three things that you enjoy about Beulah High School?
15. What are three things that you do not enjoy about Beulah High School?
Submission Information: Save and answer the questions in a Microsoft Word document. Save the document into your my documents with the filename "yourlastname"midterm. For example: smithmidterm. When you have completed the document in its entirety, submit the document to me using the file submission form at the bottom.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A MICROSOFT WORD DOCUMENT OR IT WILL NOT COUNT!