Take time and answer the following questions. All answers will remain confidential, so answer honestly.
1. What is something you accomplished this year that you are proud of?
2. What was the nicest thing someone in a class did for you this year?
3. What was the most challenging part of this year for you so far?
4. Where is your favorite place in our classroom (or school)? Why?
5. If you could change one thing that happened this year, what would it be?
6. What are the three most important things you learned this year so far?
7. What is something that was hard for you at the start of the year, but is easy now?
8. In what area do you feel you made your biggest improvements so far?
9. What was the best piece of writing in any class that you did this year? Why do you think it is your best?
10. What person at our school has made the biggest impact in your life this year? Why?
11. What are six adjectives that best describe this school year so far?
12. What advice would you give students who will be freshmen next year?